meta name="p:domain_verify" content="1f5b2b3fea082195503f38dfc2678f0c Tidbits And Other Money Making Ideas: Free Blog Resources

Free Blog Resources


Just about everyone I know who blogs is always on the lookout for free blogger resources. Here are a few of my favorite sites to grab stuff from. Whether it's a new background, widget, pinging your blog, or traffic promotion some of these freebies may help.


myBlogTunes
You can host a free music player and create your own station. You can also upload the player to your blog
for free.

Weblogreview.net
Add your blog to the directory. You can rate and review other blogs as well.


EntreCard.com
It's a blogging network that help you earn free traffic to your blog in the form of credits. You can view my widget on the right side of my blog. You can also purchase advertising.

Usershare.net
If you have music that you don't mind sharing then you can earn cash for that as well.  Usershare.net allows users to upload music and other files and when people  download the files/music you get paid.




  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love the site and will continue to read more!!

Unknown said...

Thank You! I look forward to checking your spot as well.

Juss Chillin said...

Might have to peep that my Blog Tunes thing!!!

Name List said...

Less effort is by using EntreCard.com. Even with minimum participation, you still can get free traffic from Entrecard

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you've got
right here on this post. I will be coming back to your website for more soon.


Stop by my page - piscines abris