Here are some websites that will save you Time & Money
A website that track hundreds of grocery coupons and emails them to you according to what you have saved on your grocery list. No more hunting the web for coupons.
Unroll Me will unsubscribe you from all that junk email that you get when you don't have the time to do it yourself. I have cleared out half of my Gmail inbox already!
Mathway is a website that will help you solve those pesky math problems that your kids bring home and need help with. The tool will show how to solve the problem and also what steps to take to get the answers
Do you love the sound of rain and thunderstorms? Try this site, and don't forget to turn your speakers up!
Can't remember how that song went? Maybe you can hum or sing a line of it but that's it. Well Midomi let's you hum or sing part of a song and it will help you search for the song.
By entering in a URL, this website will create a tiny URL that will not break in email postings and the link never expires. It works great to when your posting links on Twitter.
NameChk can be used to search for the availability of username on over 100 different sites. This is great if you can't remember every site you may have signed up for or you want to brand your name by making sure can sign up for all of those sites with the same username. This is a great saver on time.
HOW TO GET FREE STARBUCKS COFFEE
Starbucks has a little-known perk for members of its rewards program: Free refills on brewed and iced coffee, and on brewed tea, regardless of your original order. Don't throw away your cup! Read the official policy.
Here are some other cool tips that can score some stuff if your low on cash.
'Poor man's latte'
If you want an iced latte, but don't have enough money to get it, You can order the espresso over ice in a big cup, walk over to the condiment bar and use the carafes of whole milk, half and half and nonfat.
Keep your Starbucks cup and bring it back at any time for 50-cent coffee refills.
Bring your own reusable cup and Starbucks will take off 10 cents off the price in recognition of you being Eco-friendly.
You can also use their Wi-Fi for up to 2 hours to connect online.
Use their free (for two hours) Wi-Fi to answer email, surf and connect online.
***WORK FROM HOME WITH CONNECTIONS ACADEMY***
Do you have a background in education? Would you like to make the transition to working from home? The School Support Help Desk Specialist serves as part of a School Support Team dedicated to providing Connections Academy school staff with exceptional onboarding, training, ongoing support, and advocacy services.
The School Support Help Desk Specialist works to provide consistent, professional, courteous, and complete support for all school-based and corporate staff by handling inbound calls to the School Support Help Desk and assisting our staff to evolve their understanding of our program. All members of the School Support Team work collaboratively on developing, evaluating, and communicating initiatives, program changes, and procedures that facilitate the ability of school-based employees to enhance the educational experience of students.
• Handle inbound calls professionally, accurately, consistently, and efficiently;
• Transfer inbound calls to the appropriate staff when applicable;
• Identify school-based staff who may need additional support through supplemental trainings;
• Assist in maintaining, updating, and refreshing the Connections Education manuals and trainings;
• Complete various projects as defined by the School Support Help Desk Manager;
• Work collaboratively as a member of the School Support Team with members of the schools and Educational Services, Development, and Operations Departments; and Other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Education, Education Technology, or a related field required
• Prior experience working within the Connections Education school systems required
• Familiarity with the Connections Education Learning Management System (Connexus®) required
• Exceptional phone manners and customer-service skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communications
• Effective and consistent interpersonal skills
• Customer-focused approach
• High degree of flexibility
• Regular schedule will include hours from 11:00 am EST – 8:00 pm EST
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and respond to change
• Team player track record and commitment to a group-oriented approach
• Technologically proficient (especially with Microsoft OS and MS Office and programs)
Don't Forget To Check Me Out On Facebook @ Sky's Junk Drawer