HOW TO GET FREE STARBUCKS COFFEE
Starbucks has a little-known perk for members of its rewards program: Free refills on brewed and iced coffee, and on brewed tea, regardless of your original order. Don't throw away your cup! Read the official policy.
Here are some other cool tips that can score some stuff if your low on cash.
'Poor man's latte'
If you want an iced latte, but don't have enough money to get it, You can order the espresso over ice in a big cup, walk over to the condiment bar and use the carafes of whole milk, half and half and nonfat.
Keep your Starbucks cup and bring it back at any time for 50-cent coffee refills.
Bring your own reusable cup and Starbucks will take off 10 cents off the price in recognition of you being Eco-friendly.
You can also use their Wi-Fi for up to 2 hours to connect online.
Use their free (for two hours) Wi-Fi to answer email, surf and connect online.
***WORK FROM HOME WITH CONNECTIONS ACADEMY***
Do you have a background in education? Would you like to make the transition to working from home? The School Support Help Desk Specialist serves as part of a School Support Team dedicated to providing Connections Academy school staff with exceptional onboarding, training, ongoing support, and advocacy services.
The School Support Help Desk Specialist works to provide consistent, professional, courteous, and complete support for all school-based and corporate staff by handling inbound calls to the School Support Help Desk and assisting our staff to evolve their understanding of our program. All members of the School Support Team work collaboratively on developing, evaluating, and communicating initiatives, program changes, and procedures that facilitate the ability of school-based employees to enhance the educational experience of students.
• Handle inbound calls professionally, accurately, consistently, and efficiently;
• Transfer inbound calls to the appropriate staff when applicable;
• Identify school-based staff who may need additional support through supplemental trainings;
• Assist in maintaining, updating, and refreshing the Connections Education manuals and trainings;
• Complete various projects as defined by the School Support Help Desk Manager;
• Work collaboratively as a member of the School Support Team with members of the schools and Educational Services, Development, and Operations Departments; and Other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Education, Education Technology, or a related field required
• Prior experience working within the Connections Education school systems required
• Familiarity with the Connections Education Learning Management System (Connexus®) required
• Exceptional phone manners and customer-service skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communications
• Effective and consistent interpersonal skills
• Customer-focused approach
• High degree of flexibility
• Regular schedule will include hours from 11:00 am EST – 8:00 pm EST
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and respond to change
• Team player track record and commitment to a group-oriented approach
• Technologically proficient (especially with Microsoft OS and MS Office and programs)
Don't Forget To Check Me Out On Facebook @ Sky's Junk Drawer
Magic Link Media is looking for talented writers who would enjoy using their creative gifts to craft helpful, well-written, and entertaining pieces for new parents (babies & toddlers).
- Parents who can offer advice on raising babies,and toddlers, as well as general lifestyle advice for new parents (managing stress/time, financial planning, fitness etc)
- Anyone who can find interesting news/research/topics on new parenthood and present it in an entertaining, informative way. You don't necessarily have to be a parent to contribute - as long as you're not giving advice on how to be one!
We want to keep the tone of the blog as light-hearted as possible, so an engaging writing style and a sense of humor are a must.
If this sounds like something you'd like to do, we'd love to connect with you!
Just email writers [at] magicinkmedia.com with the following information:
- Let us know why you are qualified for the position and why you're interested
- Link to pieces your previously published online, preferably relevant to the types of work described above.
- Link to your personal blog (if applicable)
- Include a link to any of your social media profiles (optional, but it would be helpful!)
Pay is $25-$50 per 1000 word article, depending on your level of experience. Apply Here
Check me out on Facebook @ Sky's Junk Drawer