meta name="p:domain_verify" content="1f5b2b3fea082195503f38dfc2678f0c Tidbits And Other Money Making Ideas: Make Money Using Pinterest

Make Money Using Pinterest


 







Pinterest is the 3rd largest social media site.  Pinterest is just 2 years old, and it has already generated over 11.7 unique monthly U.S. visitors. In February of 2012, Pinterest drove more traffic to online publishers than Twitter. If that alone is not reason enough to start using Pinterest, I don't what is.  Home decor, Food, Fashion, and Arts and Crafts are some of the most frequently pinned subjects.

Each time you make a blog post, pin an image from that post to Pinterest. This will create a link back to your blog.  Learn how to Create Quality Back Links.  You should also follow people who are interested in the same things as you. Having a niche is very important. Figure out the audience that you want to target, and pin images related to that group.  Add a Pin It button to your blog posts, this will get your content shared with your followers and so on. 

For Freebies, Deals, & News check me out @ Sky's Junk Drawer









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly
useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide something again and aid others like you aided me.
website design