***WORK FROM HOME WITH CONNECTIONS ACADEMY***
Do you have a background in education? Would you like to make the transition to working from home? The School Support Help Desk Specialist serves as part of a School Support Team dedicated to providing Connections Academy school staff with exceptional onboarding, training, ongoing support, and advocacy services.
The School Support Help Desk Specialist works to provide consistent, professional, courteous, and complete support for all school-based and corporate staff by handling inbound calls to the School Support Help Desk and assisting our staff to evolve their understanding of our program. All members of the School Support Team work collaboratively on developing, evaluating, and communicating initiatives, program changes, and procedures that facilitate the ability of school-based employees to enhance the educational experience of students.
• Handle inbound calls professionally, accurately, consistently, and efficiently;
• Transfer inbound calls to the appropriate staff when applicable;
• Identify school-based staff who may need additional support through supplemental trainings;
• Assist in maintaining, updating, and refreshing the Connections Education manuals and trainings;
• Complete various projects as defined by the School Support Help Desk Manager;
• Work collaboratively as a member of the School Support Team with members of the schools and Educational Services, Development, and Operations Departments; and Other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Education, Education Technology, or a related field required
• Prior experience working within the Connections Education school systems required
• Familiarity with the Connections Education Learning Management System (Connexus®) required
• Exceptional phone manners and customer-service skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communications
• Effective and consistent interpersonal skills
• Customer-focused approach
• High degree of flexibility
• Regular schedule will include hours from 11:00 am EST – 8:00 pm EST
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and respond to change
• Team player track record and commitment to a group-oriented approach
• Technologically proficient (especially with Microsoft OS and MS Office and programs)
Don't Forget To Check Me Out On Facebook @ Sky's Junk Drawer